Experts in Azure and AWS.
We support our customers at every stage of their cloud journey, maximising efficiencies, optimising performance and agility, reducing risk and costs.
We provide the knowledge, expertise and real-world experience needed to succeed. Fast. Right for today, scalable for tomorrow.
Our experience accelerates benefits realisation and return on investment, reduces the cost of implementation and on-going operation, and assures the solution is fit-for-purpose and aligned with best practice, and helps avoid the many pitfalls associated with the adoption of cloud technologies.
From the initial solution design to build and implementation, ‘intelligent’ migration, operations & support, and extension & optimisation, we provide the right balance of consulting and hands-on delivery expertise to succeed.
- Consulting: Senior technology leaders and subject matter experts focusing short-term engagements that are typically time-boxed, focused on a specific challenge and outcome-based.
- Delivery: An Expert Thinking led team of industry-certified cloud experts accountable for the successful delivery of clear, well defined, measurable outcomes.
- People: Subject matter experts to augment customer teams, working at the direction of the customer – best suited to projects where outcomes may not be clear but additional capability and/or capacity is required.
Well-Architected Services & Solutions
All our services and solutions are delivered using the principles defined in our industry best practice Well-Architected Framework which comprises six pillars of excellence:
- Operational excellence: Run and monitor systems to deliver business value and to continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
- Built-in quality: Create high-quality, well-designed solutions that support current and future business needs.
- Secure: Protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Reliable: Dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues, and automatic system recovery from infrastructure or service disruptions.
- Efficient: Optimise use of computing resources to meet workloads, and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- Cost optimised: Build and run systems to deliver business value at the lowest price point.