Unlocking the power of cloud, optimising scale and performance, reducing risk and costs.
We help our customers optimise their use of cloud, leveraging the diverse array of cloud services to access scale and performance at optimal cost to empower the business.
“If someone asks me what cloud computing is, I try not to get bogged down with definitions. I tell them that, simply put, cloud computing is a better way to run your business.”
We design, built and implement public and hybrid cloud networks, IaaS and PaaS solutions, each to specific customer requirements; security, compliance, performance, scale, availability and redundancy, connectivity, and extensibility.
Our team of architects and engineers deliver fully-integrated Azure and AWS IaaS, PaaS and Function based compute, storage and database services to drive efficiency and reduce costs.
We design, build and implement public and hybrid cloud networks, firewalls, VPNs and authentication services, rationalising existing cloud designs and migrating on-premise services to the cloud.
We design, build and configure IaaS and PaaS, Functions, cloud databases and containers, implement key middleware services supported on Azure and AWS, and manage the migration of on-premise services to the cloud.
We design, implement and integrate cloud technology services such as AD, storage, backup, disaster recovery, monitoring and connectivity to on-premise services.
- Design, build and implement secure public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Design and implement of hybrid authentication and authorisation services
- Rationalise and migrate existing technology platforms to the cloud
- Review/QA existing cloud services; design, implementation, security, performance, use/utilisation
- Evaluate existing cloud spend, optimise licensing across cloud and internal or ISP providers